Rainy Season: Middle of June – Middle of July
Snow Season: December – February
Highest temperature – 31℃
Lowest temperature – 1℃
100 volts AC, 60Hz, Flat 2-pin plugs
Country dialing code
Country Code +81
(Omit the first 0 from the telephone number)
Pre-paid International telephone card (KDDI)
International Credit calls (NTT)
- Hotels (Please ask at front desk)
- Kunibiki Messe Free Wi-Fi
- Matsue Terrsa Free Wi-Fi (Need a password to access)
- Matsue City Free Wi-Fi
- Shimane Hajimari Free Wi-Fi (Izumo Airport, Prefectural Museums, and Shimane Prefectural Products and Tourist center etc…)
- Enmusubi Smart Navi Free Wi-Fi (Matsue JR Station Bus Terminal, Matsue Castle Area. Matsue Vogel Park etc…)
Matsue City is remarkably safe city. The crime rate is quite low.
In an emergency, dial 110 (Police) or 119 (Fire/Ambulance).
- Matsue Red Cross Hospital: 0852-24-2111
- Matsue City Hospital: 0852-60-8000
- Matsue Seikyo Hospital: 0852-23-1111
- For safe travels in Japan (website)
General Business Hours
■Banks: 9:00a.m- 3:00p.m (weekdays)
■Restaurants: 11:00a.m- 9:00p.m
■Convenience Stores: 24 hours
To avoid any inconvenience for exchanging on local places, it is better to exchange Japanese yen before arriving.
If you want to use credit card or cash card which is issued by overseas, you can find some international ATMs from the Japan Official Travel App (free).